COUNTENANCE OF MICROPROSOPUS.
632. His countenance is as two abodes of
fragrance, and all that I have said before is His testimony.
633. For the testimony, ShDVThA, Sahedutha,
dependeth from Him, and in all his testimony dependeth.
634. But these places of fragrance are white
and red; the testimony of Ab the Rather, and Aima the Mother; the testimony of
the inheritance which He hath taken by right and obtained.
635. And in our tradition we have also
how many thousand degrees the whiteness
differeth from the redness.
636. But yet at once they agree together in Him
in one, 1 under the general form of the
whiteness; for whensoever it is illuminated from the light of the white
brilliance of the Ancient One, then that white brilliance overcloudeth the
redness, and all things are found to be in light.
637. But whensoever judgments ascend (otherwise
threaten) in the universe, and sinners are many, leprosy is found in all
things (otherwise, throughout the universe), and the redness spreadeth over
the countenance, and overcloudeth all the whiteness.
638. And then all things are found in judgment,
and then (He putteth on) the vestments of zeal, which are called "the
garments of vengeance" (Isa. lix. 17), and all things depend herefrom.
639. And because the testimony existeth in all
things, hence so many Lords of Shields are enshrouded by those colours, and
attend upon those colours.
640. When those colours are resplendent, the
worlds all and singular exist in joy.
641. In that time when the white brilliance
shineth all things appear in this colour; and when He appeareth in redness,
similarly all things appear in that colour.
Introduction concerning the names of the parts of the Soul.
Chapter XVIII: Concerning the Beard of Microprosopus