1953 Cincinnati Lodge No. 3

150th Anniversary Plate

CincinatiPlate1.jpg (32804 bytes)     CincinatiPlate2.jpg (31289 bytes)

This flow blue plate is covered with most of the symbols of Freemasonry.  It was made for the 150th Anniversary (1803-1953) of Cincinnati Lodge No. 3 F. & A.M. of Morristown, New Jersey.  On the reverse reads a small bio of their Lodge history, "Warrant granted to Cincinnati Lodge No. 17 November 8, 1803.  First Communication held on December 5, 1803, at Montville, New Jersey.  Moved to Hanover (Whippany) November 11, 1806 where it continued to meet until December 26, 1844, when it was removed to Morristown Lodge No. 17 and was changed to No. 3 November 8, 1842.  This plate was made by Vernon Kilns USA and measures 8 1/2 inches in diameter.

 

         

Museum Home Page     Phoenixmasonry Home Page

Copyrighted 1999 - 2011   Phoenixmasonry, Inc.      The Fine Print