Melita Royal Arch Chapter Fluted Pitcher

MelitaRACFlutedPitcher1.jpg (29644 bytes)     MelitaRACFlutedPitcher2.jpg (43948 bytes)

MelitaRACFlutedPitcher3.jpg (10371 bytes)     MelitaLodgeFlutedPitcher4.jpg (3064 bytes)

This beautiful fluted pitcher was made for Melita Royal Arch Chapter  No. 284 of Philadelphia, Pa. in 1909.  Its is decorated in orange transfers over a white background and trimmed in gold.  It was made by Thomas Maddock's Sons Co. of Trenton, New Jersey and stand 11 1/8 inches tall.

 

         

Museum Home Page     Phoenixmasonry Home Page

Copyrighted 1999 - 2014   Phoenixmasonry, Inc.      The Fine Print