Internet Mason Charge"
The duties and charges of a Mason are well suited to the Internet,
and when you are thereon, these virtues should be embraced.
* Honesty: to show the Craft as it is and how we wish it
* Charity: to forgive those who speak out of malice or
* Strength: to refrain from being drawn into irrelevant
* Temperance: to moderate your passions, and not rise to
* Fidelity: to ever be mindful of your sacred obligations.
* Rectitude: to correct in ourselves what we see wrong in
* Tolerance: to know that others' opinions are just that,
* Piety: to understand that our opinions are just that,
* Equality: to appear neither condescending nor unduly
* Courtesy: to observe the rules of proper etiquette.
* Joy: to be happy, and communicate happiness.
"Let us always remember that we are someone elses
impression of Masonry."
Submitted by: Bro. K. C. Andreou
Co-Founder of The Global Phoenix Forum