Progress Lodge No. 609 F. & A.M.

Commemorative Plate  

This beautiful plate was made by Tho's. Maddock's Sons Co. of Trenton, New Jersey to commemorate the 9th Anniversary (1895-1904) of Progress Lodge No. 609 F. & A.M.  It pictures their altar and an early scene of Philadelphia on the light blue transfer in the center.  This was one of the first Lodges to meet in the new Masonic Temple when it opened on 1 North Broad Street in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  On their 16th Anniversary in 1911 Progress Lodge also made a beautiful Fluted Pitcher which can be seen (here).

A special "Thanks" to Worshipful Brother Marc Williams of Aurora Lodge No. 15 in Anchorage, Alaska.  Brother Marc is a Masonic collector and trades on eBay under the name "akraven1" and on Yahoo as "Alaska Raven". 

 

         

Museum Home Page     Phoenixmasonry Home Page

Copyrighted 1999 - 2011   Phoenixmasonry, Inc.      The Fine Print