1957 Dedication Plate of 

Pawcatuck Lodge No. 90

PawcatuckLodgePlate1.jpg (23817 bytes)     PawcatuckLodgePlate2.jpg (16209 bytes)     PawcatuckLodgePlate3.jpg (12917 bytes)

This dedication plate commemorates the new building of Pawcatuck Masonic Temple No. 90 A.F. & A.M. 1863-1957. It is 10 1/4 inches in diameter and has the Masonic history and the names of the First Elected Officers in 1863 and the then Present Elected Officers in 1957. It was made by Balfour Ceramics in Attleboro, Mass.

  A special "Thanks" to Ida Hearst, wife of the late Brother Herman Hearst for donating this wonderful plate to our museum!

 

 

         

Museum Home Page     Phoenixmasonry Home Page

Copyrighted 1999 - 2011   Phoenixmasonry, Inc.      The Fine Print